NIH SBIR/STTR Award Data
RePORTER is a report expenditures and research tool that allows users to search a repository of NIH-funded research projects. To search for SBIR/STTR related projects, make sure you set the funding mechanism under Project Details to SBIR/STTR grants and/or contracts. You should also double check the Fiscal Year to make it is set according to your desired search parameters.
SBIR/STTR Award Data
- Success Rates of SBIR/STTR Applications by Phase (FYs 2007-2016)
- Success Rates of SBIR/STTR Applications by Phase and State (FYs 2007-2016)
- SBIR Awards by State and Phase (FYs 2007-2016)
- Phase II Total and Average Funding (FYs 2007-2016)
- SBIR/STTR Competing & Non-Competing Grants and R&D Contracts (FYs 2007-2016)
- SBIR Women-owned Firms and Socially and Economically Disadvantaged (FYs 2007-2016)
- STTR Women-owned Firms and Socially and Economically Disadvantaged (FYs 2007-2016)
To review the results of the Commercialization Assistance Program (CAP) 18 month tracking endeavor, please view the CAP data page. The companies featured in the CAP Virtual Showcase represent promising bio-medical technology firms strategically positioned and ready for investor and partnering engagement.