NIH SBIR/STTR Award Data
RePORTER is a report expenditures and research tool that allows users to search a repository of NIH-funded research projects. To search for SBIR/STTR related projects, make sure you set the funding mechanism under Project Details to SBIR/STTR grants and/or contracts. You should also double check the Fiscal Year to make it is set according to your desired search parameters.
SBIR/STTR Award Data
- Success Rates of SBIR/STTR Applications by Phase (FYs 2006–2015)
- Success Rates of SBIR/STTR Applications by Phase and State (FYs 2006–2015)
- SBIR Awards by State and Phase (FYs 2006–2015)
- Phase II Total and Average Funding (FYs 2006–2015)
- SBIR/STTR Competing & Non-Competing Grants and R&D Contracts (FYs 2006–2015)
- SBIR Women-owned Firms and Socially and Economically Disadvantaged (FYs 2006–2015)
- STTR Women-owned Firms and Socially and Economically Disadvantaged (FYs 2006–2015)
To review the results of the Commercialization Assistance Program (CAP) 18 month tracking endeavor, please view the CAP data page. The companies featured in the CAP Virtual Showcase represent promising bio-medical technology firms strategically positioned and ready for investor and partnering engagement.